Build Your Company's Brand. Make Content Marketing a Culture. Be Awesome.

Speaking

Keynotes, conferences, and company events—Marcus Sheridan's interactive, frank, and enthusiastic style is a one of a kind experience.

Learn More

Speaking services

The Book

Join over 15,000 other businesses and marketers around the globe that have downloaded Marcus' FREE 230-page marketing eBook.

Learn More

Inbound Content Marketing Made Easy

Free

Consulting

Want to take your company's content marketing and SEO to another level? Need HubSpot help? Contact The Sales Lion team today.

Learn More

HubSpot Consulting

Screenshot 2014-11-13 10.29.12

 

In this interview we talk to Andy Pitre from HubSpot and review the new HubSpot CRM. You might be asking the question that we get many times… What is a CRM and what makes HubSpot’s CRM different?

What is the HubSpot CRM?

 HubSpot puts it like this: A CRM is a way to say goodbye to manual tasks and confusing features. The HubSpot CRM (customer relationship manager) is the easy to use system your sales team will love.

How is it different than other CRM tools? HubSpot has made every effort to have their CRM do the work for sales people, not give sales more work to do. It is very easy to understand and use.

Andy and I talk about a ton of items when it comes to your business, the use of a CRM, how many companies don’t even use a CRM and so much more.

A couple of my favorite points that Andy and I hash out are:

  • HubSpot CRM vs Salesforce vs ZoHo vs Sugar
  • 20% of companies have CRM systems leaving 80% that don’t
  • Why companies need a CRM to manage their sales efforts
  • What is Sidekick and how does it work with the HubSpot CRM
  • How the new HubSpot CRM helps with prospecting new leads
  • How to get your hands on this free tool

If you want to rock your sales and marketing efforts and want to know if the HubSpot CRM is a fit for your company, just watch the interview.

{ 0 comments }

The Hubcast #17: The SEO Mistakes We Make With Inbound Marketing

November 21, 2014

The Hubcast Podcast Episode 017       Welcome back to The Hubcast folks! As mentioned last week, this will be a weekly podcast all about HubSpot news, tips, and tricks. Please also note the extensive show notes below including some new HubSpot video tutorials created by George Thomas. Show Notes: HubSpot Strategy Have you […]

Read the full article →

Mad Marketing #39: Why Content Marketing Absolutely Can Be a Direct Sales Tool

November 18, 2014

Well it’s podcast time again everyone! And in this week’s episode, I cover a wide variety of topics, from crazy travelers to cocky business owners to incredible content marketing case studies. Also, I go on a nice little rant on why I feel content marketing *is* a direct sales tool, although some in this space […]

Read the full article →

A Review of Tally: HubSpot’s Newest Feedback Tool (Interview w Brian McMullin of HubSpot)

November 15, 2014

  By George Thomas Have you ever wished there was an easier way to get real-time feedback online when it comes to your website and other digital platforms? If so, this interview if for you, as we’ll be chatting with Hubspot employee Brian McMullin from the Tally team. What is Tally? Tally is a temperature check of your […]

Read the full article →

The Hubcast #16: When is HubSpot a Bad Fit for Me or My Company?

November 13, 2014

The Hubcast Podcast Episode 016 Welcome back to The Hubcast folks! As mentioned last week, this will be a weekly podcast all about HubSpot news, tips, and tricks. Please also note the extensive show notes below including some new HubSpot video tutorials created by George Thomas. Show Notes: Remarkable Growth Thoughts When you are planning on […]

Read the full article →

How to Create a Movement and Explode Your Brand with Content Marketing: A Case Study

November 11, 2014

There is a reality to this thing called content marketing that is inescapable: Content Marketing is NOT a “tip your toes in the water” approach to business. Nope, not at all. The fact is, those companies that manage to turn content marketing from a “program” (a forced set of actions) to a true “culture” (intrinsically […]

Read the full article →

The Hubcast #15: How to Effectively Design Product & Services Pages for Your Website

November 6, 2014

The Hubcast Podcast Episode 015 Welcome back to The Hubcast folks! As mentioned last week, this will be a weekly podcast all about HubSpot news, tips, and tricks. Please also note the extensive show notes below including some new HubSpot video tutorials created by George Thomas. Show Notes: Remarkable Growth Experience Happening This Week We […]

Read the full article →