Not a conference, not an event, but an EXPERIENCE.
Note** Great news everyone! Because RGE #1 was such a huge experience, RGE#2 has just been finalized and the details are coming out soon. Ian, Joey, and Marcus will be combining forces again in November of 2014 to put on the country’s most intimate and ONLY event that is meant to merge the forces of sales and marketing departments to help create their own “remarkable experience.”
There are hundreds of business conferences. Some focus just on sales. Some just on marketing. Others may dip their toes into creating powerful customer experiences.
But rarely, if ever, do you see a conference that not only covers all of these subjects by world-class speakers, but it also does it in such an intimate and interactive way that it feels more like a 1-on-1 workshop than an actual conference, leading to powerful attendee results due to their ability to hear, understand, and apply powerful and proven principles of success that get results.
This is exactly why the Remarkable Growth Experience was founded, and if you’re interested in understanding more about this unique event, read on…
The Remarkable Growth Experience (Nov. 2014–location soon to be announced) #RemarkableGrowth
The Secrets to Getting Great Clients to Find You, Trust You, Pay You, Stay with You, and Tell Their Friends about You
At this immersive, two-day event…
• No theory – all of the conversations are based on real-world examples with actual clients – this is about practice and application, not theory and academic possibilities
• No fluff – every minute of the two day presentation will be actionable, tactical information and application – your hand will be cramping you’re going to be writing down so much!
• No BS – we call it as we see it – you may not hear what you want to hear, but you’ll definitely hear what you need to hear
• Impressive Audience Members – our application process will ensure that your fellow attendees are driven, growth-oriented leaders who “get it” – You’ll meet like-minded individuals that promise to be prospective clients and referral sources in the future.
• Unprecedented Speaker Access – normally at an event there are the speakers and the attendees and there is a clear barrier between the two. When not “on stage” Marcus, Ian, and Joey will be sitting in the audience with you – answering questions and thinking of even more ways the content being presented could be applied to your business
• Relevant Case Study Examples – the case studies and ideas we cover will be applicable to your business – in terms of your business size/resources and the industries which you serve
• Proven Track Record of Success – Marcus, Ian, and Joey have worked to help grow companies by millions of dollars – applying their combined track record of success will catapult your business to the next level and beyond
• Work within Your Means Approach – there is no need to hire dozens of new employees – you’ll learn how to accomplish all of the event’s key takeaways with your existing team of employees
• More Fun Than Ever Before – a fun, engaging event full of surprises, rich content, and bonuses that leave you saying, “This was the most valuable, most enjoyable, most exciting event I’ve ever attended!”
You’ll Learn How to:
• Stand out from the crowd in a sea of competitors
• Grow in a smart and sustainable fashion
• Increase lifetime value of current customers instead of just constantly chasing new customers
• Educate your customers to make the right choice
• Focus on the most important/most valuable prospects
• Focus on the most important/most valuable customers
• Accomplish more by doing less – with systems, processes, calendars, and checklists
You’ll Leave with:
• A Clear Plan – for getting your entire team to develop captivating content, think like salespeople, and create remarkable customer experiences
• Proof Points – for your senior management team that making the shifts we recommend is necessary to produce the results you want to attain
• Specific Changes – for your five most frequent/common customer interactions/touchpoints so that they are easier, more enjoyable, and more memorable for your customers
• Structured Process – for sifting through prospective clients to find the ones that will be the best fit long term
• Specific Ideas – for how to make your business more remarkable
• Actionable Checklists – for keeping on track after you leave the event including, 10 Ways to Make It Remarkable, 8 Things to Remember When Pitching Your Services, the 7 Golden Rules of Creating Content, and many more.
• Effective Techniques – for engaging your entire team in the prospecting, selling, and retaining your customers
Our Guarantee: Immediate Results
**If you don’t feel, by the end of the first day of RGE, that the experience is worth every dime you paid to attend, we’ll refund your money–100% of it.**
You should attend if:
• Your ideas seem to fall on deaf ears
• You have satisfied clients, but they’re not referring you to their friends or colleagues
• Your team is working hard, but not all rowing in the same sales/marketing/experience direction
• You are sick of every deal coming down to a discussion of price and rates
• Your marketing message appears to be designed by the same people who developed the stealth aircraft – undetectable
• Your inferior competitor gets more website traffic than you can imagine
• You waste a ton of time chasing the wrong accounts
• If you asked five clients about your expertise, you’d get six different answers
Joey Coleman Joey Coleman is the Chief Experience Composer at Design Symphony – a customer experience branding firm that specializes in creating unique, attention-grabbing customer experiences. His clients include individual entrepreneurs, start-ups, small businesses, national non-profits, government entities, and Fortune 500 companies. Over the last decade he’s worked with clients that include the Aspen Institute, NASA, Network for Good, KIPP DC, Hyatt Hotels, Zappos, the Save Darfur Coalition, and the World Bank – not to mention dozens of regional and local organizations.
Joey is a recognized expert in customer experience design, a regular speaker at national conferences, and has taught business and creativity courses at both the college and graduate school level. Past appearances include presentations at the M.I.T. Sloan School of Management, Google, the Equal Justice Works Annual Attorney Training, the Georgetown University School of Business, Stanford University, Zappos, the George Washington University Masters in Business Administration Program, YouTube, and numerous undergraduate, private corporation, and non-profit events.
Prior to founding Design Symphony, Joey held positions with the Corporate Executive Board (NASDAQ: EXBD), the White House (Office of Counsel to the President during the Clinton Administration), the United States Secret Service, and the Central Intelligence Agency. He holds degrees from the University of Notre Dame and the George Washington University Law School. He is an avid reader, traveler (44 countries and counting), and experiencer of life.
Ian Altman is the Amazon #1 Best Selling author of Upside Down Selling – An integrity-based sales approach to avoid being predictable. Never a dull moment, Ian helps audiences discover how to flip the sales process on its head to become outrageously successful targeting and winning business.
Ian Altman served as CEO of technology and professional services companies for two decades before selling his companies. He then served as managing director of the parent entity as he grew value from $100 million to $2 billion in just three years.
You can read his articles weekly online in the Huffington Post (HuffingtonPost.com), Washington Business Journal, other syndicated publications, and his popular blog at GrowMyRevenue.com. Ian lives in Maryland with his two wonderful children, a dog, and his wonderful wife whom most would agree that he doesn’t deserve.
His upcoming book, Same Side Selling is co-authored with Jack Quarles of Buying Excellence and illustrates the most common pitfalls that land buyers and sellers in an adversarial trap. Same Side Selling illustrates the buyer’s and seller’s point of view and guides readers on how to work together collaboratively as if you were putting together a puzzle together.
In 2001 and fresh out of college, Marcus Sheridan stumbled across his first business with two friends and began installing swimming pools out of the back of a beat-up pickup truck. 9 years later, and with the help of incredible innovations through inbound and content marketing, Sheridan’s company overcame the collapse of the housing market and became one of the largest pool installers in the US and currently has the most visited swimming pool web site in the world—River Pools .
With such success, in late 2009, Sheridan started his sales, marketing, and personal development blog—The Sales Lion, and has since grown The Sales Lion brand to be synonymous with inbound and content marketing excellence while being featured in multiple industry publications, including the New York Times where he was referred to as a “web marketing guru.”
Today, when Sheridan is not giving riveting and passion-filled keynotes around the globe or consulting with businesses and brands, he generally finds himself on an adventure with his wife and 4 children.
The Remarkable Growth Experience is not meant to be a typical conference with hundreds of attendees. Rather, our goal is to provide maximum intimacy, learning, and application for attendees so as to have a big impact on a company’s bottom line. As with any event, those that sign up early get heavy, heavy discounts, which allows for proper logistical planning. Also, because we know many companies will want to bring more than one employee so as to get the most out of the experience, we’ve established a “team” rate as well.
Still have more questions? If so, just fill out the form and we’ll respond immediately!
View Larger Map