Is HubSpot a good fit for my company?
If you’re debating about whether or not HubSpot is a good fit for your organization, the following statement may shock you, especially coming from one of HubSpot’s largest resellers in the country:
HubSpot is NOT for everyone. It may not be for you.
Yep, that is correct. In fact, here at The Sales Lion, we often end up recommending against the use of HubSpot for many of the clients that approach us. The reason for this is very simple.
Just like any tool, HubSpot must be managed properly in order to get the desired results. This means strategy, effort, and a clear plan. Plus, there is a monetary investment involved.
Beyond these components, HubSpot, like any other automated marketing software, has its limitations with certain areas. If you’re considering using HS with your organization, here are a few of the questions you should be asking:
- Would the HubSpot Basic, Professional, or Enterprise solution be best for our company?
- Who within our organization will learn to use HubSpot and how many others will be involved in our inbound marketing efforts?
- How do HubSpot’s tools (email marketing, lead tracking, SEO analysis, keyword tracking, social media sharing, etc.) compare to the existing tools we are using?
- Will it benefit us more to use multiple tools to reach our marketing goals or are we better offer using an all-in-one software like a HubSpot?
- How many hours a week are we willing to spend on our inbound marketing efforts?
- Should we import our existing contacts into HubSpot or are we better off keeping our old database separate and creating a new one?
- Should we use the HubSpot CMS for our business or stick with our existing web platform?
- Should we use HubSpot’s blogging platform or a different platform like WordPress?
Here at TSL, we’ve written two of the most extensive and in-depth articles that have ever been written on the subject automated marketing software, featuring 5 of the largest companies in the world in this field:
As anyone can surely tell, marketing software is a big deal to us here at TSL, and our goal is to always identify the right solution based on the needs, goals, size, and constraints of the organizations and brands we work with.
If you’re debating as to what tools you should be using to maximize your marketing efforts, and if you’d like a frank assessment as to the value of HubSpot for your organization, contact us here at The Sales Lion by filling out the form below.