If you’re booking a speaker for your event, you want value for your audience. Furthermore, you may be asking yourself the following questions:
- How does the speaker engage the audience from the stage?
- Does the speaker interact with the audience any before or after the event?
- What type of energy will the speaker bring to the stage?
- Will my audience stay awake and be left wanting more?
- Will attendees desire to take action from the things they’ve heard?
In 2015, Marcus Sheridan gave 79 keynotes and presentations in 27 states and 5 countries around the globe. As you might imagine, each one of these experiences was unique in its own way.
But to help those looking to get a better sense for Marcus and what a typical engagement looks like for him, we created this 2-part documentary of a speaking trip to San Diego in March of 2016. In this video, you’ll see Marcus:
- Finding the balance between business and pleasure, as we fish off the coast of San Diego with fellow professional speakers Michael Port and John Jahnts.
- Interviewing Gary Vayernuck in front of 3,000 people for Social Media Marketing World.
- Keynoting a large Vistage International Conference with 300 CEOs from the San Diego area.
- Giving a breakout session the final day of the Social Media Marketing World Conference.
You’ll also see his interactions with attendees of these events.
So if you’re looking to get a great feel for Marcus as a speaker, presenter, and person—these two videos are a perfect place to start.