Who We’re NOT a Good Fit For at TSL
Because not everyone should work together …
When it comes to any type of business, there is one reality many folks don’t necessarily accept:
There is no such thing as a “good fit” for everyone.
Yep, it’s true, which is exactly why we freely admit The Sales Lion is NOT for everyone.
Here at TSL, we know who we are. We know where our strengths and weaknesses lie. And we also know what a “good fit” and “bad fit” client looks like.
Each day, multiple companies from around the globe, some big and some small, contact us for assistance with their Inbound and Content Marketing efforts. Because of this, and so as to save everyone time, we’ve made a list of the types of organizations we feel we don’t bring value to:
We are NOT a good fit for your company/organization if…
1. You’re looking to outsource 100% of your marketing. (Because we teach companies insourcing at TSL, our methods are always a “team effort” between consultant and organization– leveraging the power of employees to create an incredible, in-house content marketing movement.)
2. You’re looking for someone to run your social media accounts. (Yes, we help companies produce content that works great on their social media platforms, but we are not a Radian 6 and our strength areas are not found in establishing massive Facebook and Twitter marketing campaigns.
3. You’re not willing to “think big” when it comes to content marketing. (Frankly, at TSL we want to work with the best of the best when it comes to content marketing, which means companies must be committed, hard-working, and willing to think outside the box.)
4. You don’t have buy-in from the top. (Granted, we do content marketing workshops all the time to address the “why” of this medium and help organizations experience 100% buy-in, but our experience has shown us that if management is not on board when it comes to inbound and content marketing, it will generally fail.)
5. You’re looking for the lowest price consultant. (Clearly, there are many “consultants” that will charge less than we do at TSL, as well they should. So if you’re basing your marketing consultant on price alone, please know we won’t be a good fit.)
6. You don’t deal well with constructive feedback. (We feel it’s our obligation to always be 100% frank, honest, and concise with our marketing recommendations to clients. That being said, not everyone receives feedback well when their website, web copy, and digital marketing strategies are being discussed.)