Best Ways to Get Prepared for Inbound 2015 interview with Markiesha Ollison
Excited about INBOUND 2015?
One fun part of this interview is that it is our first Blab.im interview. Even better, it was Markiesha’s first time on Blab.
Best Ways to Get Prepared for Inbound 2015!
Markiesha shares a ton of great tips for you in this interview. My favorites are to make sure your social media profiles are up to date, and to have your certifications updated and in place as well.
She also gave us a tip on an awesome Mexican restaurant you should check out in the seaport district. ( You will have to watch the video for that info. )
You can tell me how much you wished I would have linked it in the show notes while we are eating tortilla chips in Boston. : )
Some of the other ways to be prepared are:
- Set your event goals so you know what you want to get out of INBOUND
- Research the speakers before you get to the INBOUND session
- Research the area you will be living at for the next 3 to 4 days
- Practice your dance moves ( Oh snap, time for me to break out the MC hammer! )
- and more …
So go forth and get registered if you’re not, and get ready for INBOUND 2015.
Hope to see you there.
Latest posts by George Thomas (see all)
- Hubcast 161: The Last Episode Of The Sales Lion Hubcast - January 5, 2018