Get The Buy-In and Vision You Need For Incredible Success.
Without question, the biggest issue in the Content Marketing space today is the challenge of getting “buy-in” across the organization. From Management to Sales teams, this is a HUGE problem businesses around the world are dealing with every day.
It was this very challenge that led Krista Kotrla of Block Imaging to call Marcus Sheridan in 2011 and make of him a simple request:
“Marcus, I need you to come to my company and convince my Sales and Management team that Content Marketing will not only work for us, but they also want to be a part of the effort.”
This simple request would turn into one of the first ever “Culture of Content Marketing” workshops Marcus Sheridan would give—an event that had a dramatic impact on Block Imaging and one that has since impacted organizations big and small around the globe as Marcus has taught dozens and dozens of workshops since that time.
Simply put, this workshop may be a good fit for you if:
- You don’t feel like all departments in your company are currently catching the vision of what content marketing can do for the organization.
- You’re worried competitors in your space are passing you by and you want to get “all hands on deck” so as to not only stay with them, but be on the cutting edge of your industry.
- You want your Sales Team to see the power of content as a sales tool.
- You want help from other departments when it comes to content production so that, instead of constantly saying, “We just don’t have enough content!” you’re instead saying, “We have enough content to last us months!”
- You’re trying to help your Sales Team see the power of advanced analytics (like HubSpot) so they can do their jobs more effectively.
Get The Buy-In You Need
If you’re concerned about getting the needed buy-in at your company and would like to discuss whether or not a Culture of Content Marketing Workshop would be right for you, simply fill out the form to the right.