It’s that time again everyone! In this fast, fun, and furious episode of the Mad Marketing Podcast we talk about a wide range of marketing and personal topics that have been rummaging through my brain in the past few weeks. Specifically, in this episode we discuss:
- Why people look at me funny when I’m in Walmart
- Tim Ferris’ excellent podcast, and his interview w Tony Robbins
- The GREAT article from Michelle Linn called: A Single Version of Truth: One Key to Content Marketing Measurement Success , which discusses a key to tearing down the silos between Sales and Marketing Departments.
- Thoughts on Content Marketing Institute’s B2C Marketing report from 2014…and how the B2B businesses were essentially a mirror image of B2C.
- A prediction that Google will eventually try to put HubSpot, Marketo, Salesforce, and pretty much everyone else out of business by creating their own Marketing Automation and CRM/Sales tool. 🙂
Latest posts by Marcus Sheridan (see all)
- Using Video to Improve SEO and Inbound Marketing in 2017 - August 23, 2017