In 2011, Krista Kotrla, CMO of Block Imaging, had a problem.
Simply put, she wanted to embrace the power of content marketing and believed in becoming the premier, go-to information source for her industry.
But she knew she couldn’t achieve this without the help of her team, especially those in the sales department of the company, as they were the true “subject matter experts.”
When Krista went to her team to solicit help, they responded as most sales teams do when approached about “marketing” related activities:
“That’s not what we do. We’re in Sales…NOT Marketing.”
Frustrated and desperate to get the help and buy-in she was looking for, she contacted Marcus Sheridan of The Sales Lion and made a powerful yet simple request:
“I need to you come out to my company and convince sales, management, and all our staff that they want to be a part of our content marketing efforts.”
That simple question would eventually lead to Block Imaging becoming the premier thought-leaders of their industry and generating millions in additional revenue.
It would also end up being the first of what is today one of the most successful service offerings of The Sales Lion: Content Marketing Workshops.
Since that time, Marcus Sheridan of The Sales Lion has become nationally recognized as an expert in bringing together Sales and Marketing departments so as to work side-by-side to create prolific and game-changing content.
Is a Content Marketing Workshop Needed for YOUR Business?
If your wondering if a content marketing workshop makes sense for your business, here are the types of statements
CMOs and marketers generally make when they approach our company for help:
- “I want to get everyone on the same page sharing the same vision as to the what, how, and why of content marketing.”
- “I’m tired of sales and marketing being in two different silos, not benefiting each other. I want this to be a team effort.”
- “I want to use employees to help produce content but I’m not sure of the best way to get this started.”
- “I want Sales to truly get excited about this, and see how content marketing will make their lives much easier and help them close more deals.”
- “I don’t want content marketing to be a program that comes and goes. It needs to be a culture built to last.”
How Much Does a Content Marketing Workshop Cost?
There are a lot of factors that dictate how much a content marketing workshop will cost. A few of them are:
- Location of workshop
- Size of audience
- Total time investment with team (some workshops are more intensive than others, and can even go more than one day)
- Type of Industry
These are just a few of the factors we consider. That being said, our workshops range from 7.5-25k in most cases. But again, we’d have to discuss your situation before giving you an exact number.
To get more information on our content marketing workshops, including cost/pricing info, fill out the form below: