Are you still sitting on that fence, unsure if you’re going to jump over to this side and start podcasting for your business, or are you going to crawl back down to the side you’re familiar with and tell yourself, “who needs a podcast anyways?”
For those of you brave enough to land on the right side of the fence, you’ve probably still got some serious questions about podcasting. Which is fortunate for you because in this webinar by George B. Thomas you’ll find most (if not all) of your answers.
Here are just a sample of some of the topics discussed in this webinar:
- Why should you bother creating a podcast in the first place?
- Where would you even start? What should you even talk about?
- What equipment and software will get you up and running?
- How can you edit and publish your podcast?
- How can you grow your audience?
- How can you monetize your podcast?
If you’re ready to step up to the mic and start broadcasting your message to your audience, hop down from the fence and check out this informative webinar. The grass is so much greener over here. Enjoy.