In this interview, I catch up with James from Zaapt.com.
What is Zaapt you ask?
Zaapt is a new social media content calendar and scheduler made by marketers for marketers.
In this interview, James Jezusek and I talk about the difference between Zaapt and other tools like Hootsuite.
We dig into the sweet spots of their software and what problems it really solves.
We talk about things like:
- Getting organized
- Saving time
- Community communication
- Scaling your social campaigns
- and more …
I also ask James some questions like:
- Why should teams think before the schedule?
- How can Zaapt help build better social?
- Can the approval process be handled inside of Zaapt?
- Why do marketers still use Excel docs for social schedules?
One of the topics I found super interesting was the trending feature. This helps you ride the wave of trending topics allowing you to “news jack” more effectively.
So, if you are looking to collaborate as a team on your social media strategies and need a tool that will help keep you all organized, check out this interview to see if Zaapt.com might be a great fit for you.