Hubcast 127: CMOs 2017 Guide, Privy, and Testing Email Subject Lines
The CMOS Guide to Digital Marketing in 2017 By: Ruff-Dawg : )
1. Investing in Facebook Advertising
2. Using Facebook Live
3. Prioritizing Video Marketing
Video marketing, in general, is the fastest growing medium for content marketing right now.
Consider the following statistics:
- In 2017, online video accounts for 74% of all web traffic
- 33% of tablet owners watch about an hour of video on their devices every day
- 28% of smartphone users watch a video on their devices at least once a day
- 75% of business executives watch work-related videos at least weekly
- When marketers included a video in an email, the click-through rate increased by 200-300%
- 52% of marketing professionals worldwide name video as the type of content with the best ROI
5. Creating Long-Form, High-Quality Content
6. Working with Bots/Artificial Intelligence (AI)
7. Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO)
8. Tripwire Offer
9. Business Development Representative (BDR)
Hubcast Raving Fans
Each week in this section we show love to those who show love to us. Simply leave us a review on iTunes and we will read it for the rest of the community to hear. Let us know who you are, your business, or other tidbits of information in your review.
This week’s review comes from Wilbur Meyer.
We believe getting administrative support shouldn’t be complicated. And they really know HubSpot.
Their team includes marketing specialists that focus on things like:
- *Scheduling and calendar management
- Social media management and advertising
- PPC management
- Content development
- Inbound sales support
- Project management
- Billing and collections
- HubSpot setup and maintenance
- WordPress support and maintenance
- Graphic design
Wouldn’t it be nice to have an on-demand team of inbound-certified VAs that you can call on when you need extra help?
Would it be even better if they knew HubSpot and the inbound methodology?
That’s Inbound Back Office.
Augment your team, save money and expand your resources. Visit InboundBackOffice.com to schedule a free discovery call.
Mention The Hubcast during their discovery call to get a $100 credit toward our services
[Now Live] – New In-App Integration Listings Page
HubSpot updated the in-app integration listings page in HubSpot. This change brings their new visual redesign, an enhanced UI, and a simple way for you to see what you have integrated (what apps have access to your data) and make changes as desired. You can find the in-app integration page in the right hand drop down next to Hub ID in your portal.
[HubSpot Connect] – Privy Integration
What’s this integration partner do?
Privy is an on-site lead acquisition solution for marketers. The tool makes it easy to create pop-up lead capture forms or offers on your website without touching any code or HTML. With Privy linked to HubSpot, leads flow directly into your Contacts.
Privy Site Says:
Your email list growth platform.
Build relationships, incentivize conversions, and drive revenue.
Convert traffic with stunning marketing campaigns.
Free yourself from code and IT. Choose gorgeous templates or use the drag and drop designer to instantly publish and target campaigns that look great on desktop and mobile.
HubSpot Wish List
Ability to filter social streams in the social monitoring tool by follower count, amount of engagement with post etc.
For instance, when I look for mentions of Marcus Sheridan or The Sales Lion, be able to see those mentions in order of follower base or tweet engagement
George: I love buttermilk …
Marcus: 100 flavors of mustard …
HubSpot Tips & Tricks
This week we jump into the HubSpot email tool and the all important subject lines.
Your subject line is arguably the most critical part of your email marketing strategy… if it doesn’t pique your audience’s interest, a carefully crafted email loses all impact.
HubSpot Email Tool: How to Target Subject Lines for Different Audiences
Tweet Of The Week
— Ramona Sukhraj (@ramonasukhraj) February 9, 2017
HubSpot has a beta Shutterstock integration going right now. The news was launched through the beta program but also online in an article by PR Newswire.
The Book: They Ask You Answer
Listen to old Hubcast episodes
Where else can you find the Hubcast Podcast?
Latest posts by George Thomas (see all)
- Digital Communication Best Practices: 3 Incredible Marketing Tips - March 23, 2017