It is for this reason we’ve started HubSpot CRM workshop training here at The Sales Lion.
Ultimately, the goal of this workshop is simple: We want your team to be world-class with the HubSpot CRM in dramatically less time than you otherwise would be.
To make this a reality, an intensive, all-hands-on-deck workshop is key. The process starts with a comprehensive assessment of your sales process and sales team. The workshop includes a discovery session, activity session, and implementation activities. You will also receive a 45-minute follow-up call with the instructor 30 days after the event.
First, we will send you a comprehensive assessment (a group of questions) about your sales process and sales team.
Keep in mind, some of these questions will be asked again during the workshop to further discover what the team (and not just the leaders) answers as well.
The first part of the workshop is a discovery session. We will go through a set of questions, deal stages, lead actions, as well as other areas. During this time we are looking for holes in the sales process and gauging the use of content by the sales team throughout the lifetime of a prospect/customer.
Next, we have an activity session where we define the correct content for the right customer interactions. In some cases, if no content exists, we then create a “sales needed” list of content (which ends up benefitting your content editorial calendar dramatically).
We also smooth out the sales process and make sure all sales folks are on the same page doing the same things moving forward.
Then we move into HubSpot CRM implementation. In this we cover such areas as:
- Setting up consistent contact & company about us sections
- How to leverage timeline tool to optimize initial sales calls and improve lead customization
- The proper use of templates (best practices, organization, content, etc.)
- The proper use of sequences (timing, tasks, and templates)
- The power of the notifications section and how to use it effectively
- How to track and use the CRM tools right in your inbox
- How to use custom properties for better lead intelligence
- Creating multiple pipelines (where, when, why, how)
- Using the “meetings” tool to set appointments and save time
And of course answering any Q&A that arises along the way.
HubSpot CRM Workshop
As part of this workshop, we will have a 45 minute follow up call with your team 30 days after the event so as to answer any questions and offer any further guidance needed.
Usually, only one day is needed for this workshop and the cost is $7,950 plus travel.