The process of implementing an Inbound Marketing strategy, combined with learning a new tool like HubSpot, can be very, very challenging. Specifically, if you’re looking to embrace this type of philosophy, you’ll be confronted with the following questions:
- What will our content strategy and editorial calendar look like?
- Who (in our company) will own this program? Who else will participate?
- What tools within the HubSpot suite will we be using?
- Is our website currently set up in an “inbound” way or do we need to change the messaging, design, etc. to optimize conversions and get the greatest results?
- What are our immediate priorities and what should be the order of operations for full implementation?
- What are some realistic goals and measurable we should be looking at as we move forward?
- What type of training best fits our company’s needs? Do we want to outsource 100% of our Inbound efforts or should we own some of this ourselves?
Literally, we could list many, many more questions but hopefully you see that embracing Inbound Marketing and doing everything it takes to do it the right way does take quite a bit of thought and planning. That being said, it’s well worth doing it right the first time.
Here at The Sales Lion, clients come to us to help answer these and other questions. Having assisted dozens and dozens of company around the world to embrace this culture has been our specialty these last few years, and if you’re interested in discussing your company’s needs in more detail, fill out the from to the right.