Eliminate the Inbound Learning Curve. Get the Results You Want—Fast.
One of the biggest struggles marketing departments have when implementing an Inbound or Content Marketing strategy is the learning curve that comes with such a task. More specifically, there are three major components of this learning curve:
- Executing the right marketing/sales strategy
- Using the tools (like HubSpot) properly to optimize results and measure ROI.
- Creating a culture of Inbound and Content Marketing that is built to last
Seeing such a huge need for intensive, hands-on training to get marketing departments up and running quickly, The Sales Lion offers 2-day intensive workshops designed to not only eliminate the learning curve, but help these marketing departments start the race running.
Within these workshops, 3 world-class trainers break down the 3 critical elements mentioned above:
- Marcus Sheridan focuses on Inbound Strategy
- George Thomas (of Hubcast fame) teaches all about the tools (HubSpot)
- Krista Kotrla shows how to establish an amazing Inbound Culture—something she did so successfully with Block Imaging (link to article) and has since trained many other organizations to do the same.
If you’re concerned about the Inbound learning curve and would like to discuss as to whether or not an intensive training would be right for you, simply fill out the form to the right.