I have a confession to make: I’m not very good at giving gifts.
But I’m also working to change that, which is just one reason I was so eager to interview John Ruhlin for my latest podcast.
In this interview, a few of the subject we’ll discuss are:
- The difference between gifting and promotional marketing
- Specific examples of effective gifting for employees, prospects, and decision-makers
- How to get good at gifting even if it’s not “your thing”
- The biggest mistakes companies and leaders make when gifting others
- The playbook for powerful and effective gift-giving
- Why 401ks are not anything to truly stand out with employees in 2016
Enjoy the interview…and happy gifting!