Mad Marketing 106: Positive People, Content Cultures, and MoreIt’s podcast time my friends, and in this episode of Mad Marketing, I’ll be addressing the following subjects:
- Why I’ve elected to surround myself with positive people, and how watching the recent election was difficult based on the fact that so many generally happy and positive people changed their tune, even to friends.
- The interesting element of feedback, and how two recent identical talks I gave rendered very different results.
- Whether or not you should highlight your employees when they produce content for you
- The problems between Sales and Marketing departments when it comes to handing off leads
- How two companies have managed to embrace a culture of video content
- An update on my personal health
As always, that’s for listening to the show and don’t hesitate to send your questions or feedback to email@example.com
The following two tabs change content below.
Husband, Father, Teacher, Speaker, and generally enthusiastic guy...I'm simply here trying to make a difference, learning as I go.
Latest posts by Marcus Sheridan (see all)
- Using Video to Improve SEO and Inbound Marketing in 2017 - August 23, 2017