It’s podcast time again my friends! And if you’re one of those laggards that hasn’t gotten on the podcast train yet, I can only tell you that after giving it a try (especially when you’re driving), my guess is you’ll be hooked on just how effective, enjoyable, and easy listening to a podcast is versus reading articles on the web or taking the time to watch a video. So as you go about your daily activities this week, I hope you’ll give Mad Marketing a listen if you haven’t already done so.
In this episode, I’ll be riffing on the following subjects, some of which have absolutely nothing to do with marketing but found their way into my brain as I was talking through this episode. 🙂
- My favorite Thanksgiving foods and why green bean casserole freaks me out
- The beginnings of my professional speaking career and how it all started in a church
- An experience I had with an incredibly arrogant employee of Outbrain
- A study by Forrester Research Group talking about the ineffective use of Twitter and Facebook for brands
- How to go from a one-man-show to an marketing agency
- Frustrated marketing peeps dealing with close minded management teams (this is a huge issue around the globe)
- How learning to ask questions at the right time and place can help you be an incredible communicator, teacher, and sales professional
As always, if you have comments or questions for future episodes, don’t hesitate to contact me directly here!
Latest posts by Marcus Sheridan (see all)
- Using Video to Improve SEO and Inbound Marketing in 2017 - August 23, 2017