Mad Marketing 47: Selfie Sticks, SEO Tips, and Getting Sued for Content Marketing
Well it’s that time again my friends! And in this episode of the Mad Marketing Podcast, I riff on a load of questions that came in from listeners over the past couple of weeks. Specifically, we’ll be addressing:
– How Selfie-Sticks have taken over the world
– Keynote Speaking tips for big audiences
– How long should your home page be?
– The impact of great content marketing on the sales funnel
– Overcoming rejection
-Getting sued for “How to” Content marketing videos
-And more …
Hopefully, this will make your drive to work this week a quicker one my friends. And if you have any questions you’d like to have answered on the podcast, just go here.
Latest posts by Marcus Sheridan (see all)
- Using Video to Improve SEO and Inbound Marketing in 2017 - August 23, 2017