Mad Marketing 107: Focusing on Your Strengths, Not Your Weaknesses with Lisa Cummings
Mad Marketing 53: Why Success Can be a Lousy Teacher in the Digital Age
It’s podcast time again my friends, and in this episode of the Mad Marketing Podcast we’ll be discussing:
- Why “Jiro Dreams of Sushi” is one of the best business movies ever
- The problem with trying to be an expert when you’re not
- Why the used car industry is in big trouble and what they need to do about it
- The significance of time on site versus total pages viewed when it comes to web analytics
- Why Scott Stratten is a good dude
- And the New York Times best-seller: Better and Faster by Jeremy Gutsche
The following two tabs change content below.
Husband, Father, Teacher, Speaker, and generally enthusiastic guy...I'm simply here trying to make a difference, learning as I go.
Latest posts by Marcus Sheridan (see all)
- Using Video to Improve SEO and Inbound Marketing in 2017 - August 23, 2017