Mad Marketing 107: Focusing on Your Strengths, Not Your Weaknesses with Lisa Cummings
Mad Marketing 54: The Problem with Marketing Agencies and Why Periscope is Amazing for Speakers
It’s podcast time my friends! And in this episode of the Mad Marketing Podcast, we fast and furiously discuss:
- Why you shouldn’t let SEO companies handle your Google Adwords campaigns
- How most marketing agencies don’t “teach” their clients— which is a long term problem for organizations truly trying to understand an Inbound and Content Marketing philosophy.
- What the phrase “We’ve been blogging a lot” truly means
- How live seminars and events are better than ever as a lead generation tool for companies
- How Periscope App is going to be one of the greatest speaker sales tools ever
This episode is only 19 minutes my friends, but trust me, you’ll laugh, learn, and be inspired going forward….
The following two tabs change content below.
Husband, Father, Teacher, Speaker, and generally enthusiastic guy...I'm simply here trying to make a difference, learning as I go.
Latest posts by Marcus Sheridan (see all)
- Using Video to Improve SEO and Inbound Marketing in 2017 - August 23, 2017