Well it’s podcast time again my friends. That means your drive to work just got a lot happier with your weekly burst of sales, marketing, speaking and life advice on the Mad Marketing Podcast. In this episode, we’ll be discussing the following:
- Why the 4th of July makes Facebook great...at least for one day 🙂
- Why effective job resumes should NOT look anything like those silly “resume templates” people have been using about for years
- Weather inbound marketing makes sense for a local business in the Netherlands
- An article about the Death of Web Design
- A moving story of one of our listeners and his wife, who was just diagnosed with cancer
- How watching my son this weekend made me think about the reality of time, and how it’s incredibly fleeting
The following two tabs change content below.
Husband, Father, Teacher, Speaker, and generally enthusiastic guy...I'm simply here trying to make a difference, learning as I go.
Latest posts by Marcus Sheridan (see all)
- Using Video to Improve SEO and Inbound Marketing in 2017 - August 23, 2017