Mad Marketing 107: Focusing on Your Strengths, Not Your Weaknesses with Lisa Cummings
Mad Marketing 67: The Genius of Denny’s Blog, SEO Expertise, and More
- How the restaurant Denny’s managed to produce an AMAZING blog full of personality, despite not necessarily being known as a brand full of such personality
- The Power of good feedback, especially when it comes to your brand and business (Hat Tip to Mike Stelzner here of Social Media Examiner)
- The need (or lack thereof) of SEO Expertise
- Why misleading titles are a bad idea for your content– even if they get clicks
- How to create effective service pages on your website that get results
As always, don’t hesitate to email your future podcast questions to: email@example.com
The following two tabs change content below.
Husband, Father, Teacher, Speaker, and generally enthusiastic guy...I'm simply here trying to make a difference, learning as I go.
Latest posts by Marcus Sheridan (see all)
- Using Video to Improve SEO and Inbound Marketing in 2017 - August 23, 2017