Mad Marketing 107: Focusing on Your Strengths, Not Your Weaknesses with Lisa Cummings
- My experience traveling to Banff Alberta and sitting atop Sulphur Mountain— and how podcast listener Vincent Green was kind enough to take me there
- The agony of missing your flight by 4 minutes
- How Twitter’s changes are a clear sign they better start making money…and make it fast
- How one business owner was fined 1.3 million dollars for posting false reviews on Yelp
- Why businesses must be obsessed with embracing change and the way the digital consumer thinks
- How to send cold emails without coming across as spammy
- My new show with Ryan Hanley on Blab
- And more
The episode is a quick 25 minutes my friends, so enjoy your week and continued success!!
The following two tabs change content below.
Husband, Father, Teacher, Speaker, and generally enthusiastic guy...I'm simply here trying to make a difference, learning as I go.
Latest posts by Marcus Sheridan (see all)
- Using Video to Improve SEO and Inbound Marketing in 2017 - August 23, 2017