Mad Marketing 107: Focusing on Your Strengths, Not Your Weaknesses with Lisa Cummings
Mad Marketing 76:Content Marketing Metrics that Matter, Protecting Your Brand, and More
Hello Everyone, it’s Mad Marketing time. 🙂 And in this episode of the Mad Marketing Podcast, we’ll be discussing the following:
- Content Marketing Metrics that matter…and ones that don’t
- Protecting you company’s brand— with a Hat tip to Scott Stratten and Alison Kramer from the Unpodcast
- Why so many “professionals” stink at content marketing (clue: they overthink it)
- An awesome professional speaking experience from one of our listeners
- How Facebook is an amazing real-time testing tool
- And More…
It’s 33 minutes of fun, smiles, and learnings my friends, so I hope you’ll check it out and give it a listen. 🙂
The following two tabs change content below.
Husband, Father, Teacher, Speaker, and generally enthusiastic guy...I'm simply here trying to make a difference, learning as I go.
Latest posts by Marcus Sheridan (see all)
- Using Video to Improve SEO and Inbound Marketing in 2017 - August 23, 2017