- According to the Content Marketing Institute, only 38 percent of B2C marketers say their content marketing is effective. In B2B circles, this percentage is even lower — 30 percent.
- The value of answering customer questions (on your website) today versus 5 years ago.
- Why Pay Per Click stinks as an engagement tool.
- How not having my laptop for PowerPoint had a dramatic impact on the way I think about presenting.
- Thoughts on video marketing, as well as a new video on the Home Page of The Sales Lion, talking about what we are as a company, but also, what we are not.
- How I’m trying to make better use of my time and “stretch” myself as 2016 approaches.
I think you’ll find this episode inspiring and uplifting my friends, and I hope you’ll email me your thoughts at email@example.com
The following two tabs change content below.
Husband, Father, Teacher, Speaker, and generally enthusiastic guy...I'm simply here trying to make a difference, learning as I go.
Latest posts by Marcus Sheridan (see all)
- Using Video to Improve SEO and Inbound Marketing in 2017 - August 23, 2017