Mad Marketing 88: Speaking Tips, Business Pivots, and Embracing Video Content in 2016
It’s podcast time again my friends, and in this episode of Mad Marketing we’ll be discussing a variety of areas:
- Understanding the difference between giving a breakout vs a keynote in public speaking
- Knowing when and when not to use video while giving a presentation
- The Power of Assignment Selling and using video content early in the sales process to increase closing rates
- Why I decided to do more interview-based podcast episodes after swallowing a big pill called “reality”
- if you want to embrace more video-based content in 2016
As always, if you have any questions at all for future episodes, just email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your questions.
Have an amazing week everyone!
Latest posts by Marcus Sheridan (see all)
- No, Your Business Does Not Need to Create Short Videos Every Time - April 18, 2017