- Understanding the difference between giving a breakout vs a keynote in public speaking
- Knowing when and when not to use video while giving a presentation
- The Power of Assignment Selling and using video content early in the sales process to increase closing rates
- Why I decided to do more interview-based podcast episodes after swallowing a big pill called “reality”
- if you want to embrace more video-based content in 2016
As always, if you have any questions at all for future episodes, just email at email@example.com with your questions.
Have an amazing week everyone!
The following two tabs change content below.
Husband, Father, Teacher, Speaker, and generally enthusiastic guy...I'm simply here trying to make a difference, learning as I go.
Latest posts by Marcus Sheridan (see all)
- 4 Video Tips to Make Yourself More Likable and Effective on Camera - January 16, 2017