Well it’s podcast time again my friends and in this episode of Mad Marketing, we dive deep into the art of world-class speaking, presenting, and communication. Specifically, I discuss what I call “The 9 Commandments of World-Class Communication, ” which are as follows:
- Thou shalt have a clear purpose for the audience (at the end of this presentation, the audience will…)
- Thou shalt know the audience and use their words
- Thou shalt make the audience the star. Not you. Not the slides.
- Thou shalt start strong. No waste.
- Thou shalt change tones and “vibes.”
- Though shalt resolve concerns before they become concerns.
- Though shalt be real. Vulnerable. In the moment.
- Thou shalt build around stories, not stats.
- Thou shalt Finish on time.
Not only do we discuss these 9 commandments, but I also break-down how to build talk “segments,” and the four critical parts of each segment you produce.
If you’ve ever wanted to improve your communication skills, I think this will be the perfect episode for you. And please, send me your thoughts and questions to: email@example.com
Latest posts by Marcus Sheridan (see all)
- Using Video to Improve SEO and Inbound Marketing in 2017 - August 23, 2017