Hey folks, it’s podcast time again! And in this episode of Mad Marketing, we’ll be discussing the following:
Thoughts on my new documentary series, #TheBalance, as well as comments from you, the viewers about the show
I dive into the time we put into making each episode, what I’ve learned in the process so far, and where I think it’s going.
- I’m a beginner in the internet earning field. I just wonder if backlinks really are a good way to earn some money? If yes, I’ll buy a lot of backlinks from Fiverr or other internet marketing websites. However, some information said that it will do no good if you do a lot of backlinks using fiverr (or similar types). What should I do?
- I am beginning the process of picking out a new CRM & Marketing Software Automation for my company. As you know this is a big decision. I have read a few of your articles and found them very helpful. Do you have any suggestions about how I should go about this process of picking new marketing automation and CRM?
- Hi, I’m trying to start up my own SMM (social media marketing) company and my partner has all the video and editing skills. I’m focusing on the strategy, sales and marketing what are things I need to think about? How much can 2 person handle to have good results? Still weary, thanks
- My biggest struggle is getting customers to know our products and solutions.
- I own a new company (consulting and implementation of data migration projects), but I don’t know the industry. All my marketing activities will be based in my pilot (3 month) market research, and I will learn as I go along. I have to learn too fast and I fear I will make too many mistakes that will be too costly. I wish there was a way to reduce my risks, decrease my learning curve time.
As always, if you have questions for a future episode of Mad Marketing, feel free to email me at email@example.com
And if you’d like to watch the latest episode of The Balance, check it out here, and don’t forget to subscribe on YouTube!
Latest posts by Marcus Sheridan (see all)
- Using Video to Improve SEO and Inbound Marketing in 2017 - August 23, 2017