Mad Marketing 107: Focusing on Your Strengths, Not Your Weaknesses with Lisa Cummings
Mad Marketing 74: Addressing Price on Your Website and Other Personal Reflections
Hey folks, it’s that time again 🙂 In this episode of The Mad Marketing Podcast, we’ll be discussing the following:
- Spending time in San Diego with the Sea Lions
- Factors that enable you to “get in the flow” as a speaker and presenter
- Why every company *should* be talking about cost and price on their website
- How content can dramatically change the way sales team use email to communicate with prospects
- Personal thoughts on life, death, and getting the most out of ourselves
As always, if you have any questions for a future episode, just email me directly at email@example.com
The following two tabs change content below.
Husband, Father, Teacher, Speaker, and generally enthusiastic guy...I'm simply here trying to make a difference, learning as I go.
Latest posts by Marcus Sheridan (see all)
- Using Video to Improve SEO and Inbound Marketing in 2017 - August 23, 2017