Minbound 2015, Inbound 2015 & Other Marketing Events
Minbound 2015 an Inbound Event
What is Minbound? Here’s what Minbound.com has to say.
MINBOUND is Minnesota’s Inbound Marketing Conference. This June, Synecore will host the inaugural MINBOUND conference at the Minneapolis, Marriott Southwest. Prepare for a full day of inspiring keynotes, innovative talks, and tons of networking. This day-long conference is perfect for individuals, agencies, and companies interested in improving their inbound process as well as those who just want to learn what inbound marketing is all about. Whether you’re new to Inbound or a veteran of the process, this conference will be a valuable and rewarding experience to you and your company.
During this interview I ask Sean questions like:
- Who are you, where do you work, and what do you do there?
- What is Minbound at a 50,000 foot view?
- What does the Inbound event by HubSpot mean to you?
- Why did you feel there was a need for a smaller “Inbound” type event for your community?
- Who is Minbound designed for; Who should attend?
Minbound Tracks & Keynotes
In this section of the interview Sean and I talk about how Minbound has a beginners as well as an advanced track. In other words, no matter if you are brand new or a seasoned veteran, you will get something out of this day full of training. Sean talks about the keynotes, why they were picked, and what they bring to the inbound conversation.
If you want to get your ticket and get pumped up to change the way you do business, watch this interview and then go sign up for Minbound 2015.
Latest posts by George Thomas (see all)
- Hubcast 161: The Last Episode Of The Sales Lion Hubcast - January 5, 2018