Mad Marketing 41: Why Businesses Simply Don’t Get “Marketing Automation”
It’s podcast time again my friends, and in this episode Mad Marketing, we dive into quite the variety of topics. Specifically I’ll be riffing on the following:
– Why the phrase “marketing automation” is a disaster, and is one of the big reasons why tools like HubSpot, Marketo, Pardot and others have less than a 5% penetration rate in the marketplace despite the fact there are now over 70 “marketing automation” companies.
– Why I’ve stared working with an image consultant. No kidding. In this episode, I’ll discuss why and how buying new clothes is so difficult for a “pool guy” like me.
– How to effectively prepare your employees for video interviews and what you can do to make the process of video-based content go smoothly.
– Props to Joe Pulizzi and the gang at CMI for their new “Content Inc.”
– Why you should listen to Jay Baer chat with John Jantsch in his recent episode of the Social Pros Podcast.
-An example of how a simple health clinic created an AMAZING Inbound Marketing Culture.
So have a listen folks. You may laugh. You may learn. And you may just find a perfect nugget of advice for your business 🙂
Latest posts by Marcus Sheridan (see all)
- Using Video to Improve SEO and Inbound Marketing in 2017 - August 23, 2017