A Review of BrightInfo: Integration & Best Practices with Boaz Grinvald
In today’s interview, we get the pleasure of talking with Boaz Grinvald from BrightInfo. Boaz answers these burning questions: What exactly IS BrightInfo? How can you integrate it with your current marketing automation platform for better success? We also cover some best practices and so much more.
What is BrightInfo
BrightInfo combines content analysis with user behavior to display personalized recommendations to your online visitors. Whether visitors are reading a blog post, watching a video or about to leave – BrightInfo recommendations offer them the best next step on their buyer’s journey, resulting in up to 83% more leads, and cutting cost per lead by up to 75%.
How it Works
From videos to white papers, BrightInfo discovers your marketing assets automatically and continually. Alternatively, there is an option to set up manual recommendations.
Real-time visitor profiling
BrightInfo analyzes your anonymous visitor actions and interests based on:
- Individual behavior (new, returning…)
- Crowd behavior (content browsed, navigation patterns…)
- Textual hints (Search keywords, page content…)
Smart text analysis technology enables BrightInfo to “understand” the key terms in your content and thus profile the visitor interest in your business.
In the Interview
In the interview, I ask Boaz questions like:
- At a 50,000 foot view, what is BrightInfo?
- How does BrightInfo cover the entire buyer journey?
- When you say “unique content analytics,” what do you mean?
- Can you walk our viewers through automated content discovery?
- Real-time visitor profiling: Can you explain that in a little more depth?
- Can you explain text-level comprehension to our viewers as well?
That’s just the tip of the iceberg that is BrightInfo. So sit back and enjoy the interview with Boaz to see if BrightInfo is a fit for your company’s needs.
Latest posts by George Thomas (see all)
- Hubcast 161: The Last Episode Of The Sales Lion Hubcast - January 5, 2018