A Review of the New HubSpot CRM (An Interview w Andy Pitre from HubSpot)
What is the HubSpot CRM?
HubSpot puts it like this: A CRM is a way to say goodbye to manual tasks and confusing features. The HubSpot CRM (customer relationship manager) is the easy to use system your sales team will love.
How is it different than other CRM tools? HubSpot has made every effort to have their CRM do the work for sales people, not give sales more work to do. It is very easy to understand and use.
Andy and I talk about a ton of items when it comes to your business, the use of a CRM, how many companies don’t even use a CRM and so much more.
A couple of my favorite points that Andy and I hash out are:
- HubSpot CRM vs Salesforce vs ZoHo vs Sugar
- 20% of companies have CRM systems leaving 80% that don’t
- Why companies need a CRM to manage their sales efforts
- What is Sidekick and how does it work with the HubSpot CRM
- How the new HubSpot CRM helps with prospecting new leads
- How to get your hands on this free tool
If you want to rock your sales and marketing efforts and want to know if the HubSpot CRM is a fit for your company, just watch the interview.
Latest posts by George Thomas (see all)
- Hubcast 161: The Last Episode Of The Sales Lion Hubcast - January 5, 2018