As some of you are already aware, I’m putting on my first live event January 7-8th, 2014 near Washington DC at the USA Today/Gannett Building. To say I’m excited would be an understatement, as this event is going to be very, very different than your typical conference. But to make a long story short, let me give you 10 reasons why you should consider joining me at the Remarkable Growth Experience (RGE)…
1. It Ain’t a “Conference:” I’ve been to many, many excellent conferences, but in my mind, I’ve always wanted to create something more “down and dirty” if you will in terms of really getting stuff done. That’s what RGE is all about, and it’s my goal that this “experience” literally changes the businesses and lives of everyone in attendance.
2. It will be the Most Intimate Event You’ll Attend in 2014: You’ll never get speaker access like this. After the first day is over, I’m going to spend the rest of the night hanging with attendees—talking about their businesses, their goals, their dreams. It’s these types of moments that always create the magic, and it’s also why I’ve limited the number of total attendees to a max of 75. I literally won’t take more than that.
3. 2 World Class Speakers…and Me: If you’ve never heard of Ian Altman and/or Joey Coleman, let me tell you, you’re in for one heck of a treat. Like me, they are very, very different. And to tell you the truth, I never envisioned I’d do a conference with another person, much less two people—but when I saw each present multiple times over the past year or so I knew it was the perfect match.
4. The Kitchen Sink of Content: Over 12 hours of discussion and teachings on how to do amazing things with your content marketing, sales, and customer service experiences. You’ll literally get the information of 3 full-blown workshops over the course of two days, all of which will have a direct impact on your business.
5. You’ve Always Wanted to Go to DC: And now’s your chance 🙂
6. Applicable Advice to Apply Immediately—No Theory, No Fluff: If you’re looking for information that you can literally apply the next day to your business, this is the event for you. Think “transformational.”
7. Zero Waste—No Sponsors, No Fillers: Although I don’t at all fault conferences and events that have sponsors, this event won’t be going down that road in its inaugural launch. Our commitment is to give you value every second you’re there—not a moment waste on fluff and distractions.
8. You’re going to start 2014 off with a Major Bang: Most companies wait until September or October to go to conferences and start making changes. In this case, you’re literally going to start your 2014 off with incredible moment to help you have—assuming you apply what you learn—one of the greatest, if not best, years your business has ever had.
9. The Quality of the People You’ll Meet Will Be Exceptional: Earlier this week I sent out the announcement of The Remarkable Growth Experience to my newsletter subscribers, and the response was tremendous with so many quality individuals and companies wanting to be a part of something special. People from across the country are literally signed up to attend, many of which are bringing other team members to get maximum benefit to bring back to their entire organization.
10. Our VERY Unique Guarantee: If, by the end of the first day you do not feel the event was worth every penny, you will get a 100% refund of your money. Yep, that’s how committed we are to your experience.
How Much Does It Cost? Plus a Special Offer to TSL Readers
Because of the unique nature of this event and the value it brings for attendees, it will cost money to attend. In fact, it’s not cheap, nor should it be based on what will be delivered above. Currently, we are offering 2 significant discounts for RGE:
1. An early bird discount of 20% for signing up before Dec. 6th 2013
2. An additional limited time discount of 20% off for all readers of The Sales Lion if they use the coupon code: TSL
As I look forward to the future, my gut tells me the live event space is something that is going to be a big, big part of my life for years to come, as I care deeply about helping individuals and businesses reach their potential, and this “mission” will start this coming January.
I truly hope to see you there.
Questions? Don’t hesitate to leave your thoughts below or contact me directly here.
Latest posts by Marcus Sheridan (see all)
- Using Video to Improve SEO and Inbound Marketing in 2017 - August 23, 2017