Be SMART with your B2B & B2C Inbound & Content Strategy [ Interview Dee Dee Kenessey ]
Dee Dee explains what contextual marketing (SMART Content) is and why you may want to use it in your companies content strategy. We also cover how your content can change depending on who is viewing the content. What does this mean? Instead of only showing your leads and customers website A, you can now show them website A, B, and C all depending on who they are.
The more specific you can be with your visitors the better. It is all about the right conversation, with the right people, at the right time. Two main ways you can use context that will make your visitors, leads, and customers love you are:
- Help your visitors not see the same CTA over and over again.
- Make your forms smart with new fields so you are not asking the same questions over and over again.
During this interview we also cover some best practices:
- Figure out who you are and who your audience is
- Figure out your strategy of why you want to change your content
- Be a normal human and not freaky creepy marketer
Dee Dee shares a several case studies of companies using contextual marketing so you can go view some real world examples.
So sit back and learn how to join content and context together on your web presence.