As an inbound marketer for The Sales Lion one of the questions I have received many times is, “How are you on so many social media platforms?” More than that, “How are you so active on social and not losing your mind?”
First, I’m not saying you need to be on as many platforms as I am.
Second, I’m not even saying you should be on social media at all.
Well, actually you probably should be.
The main points I want to cover to help answer these questions are:
- Why social media in the first place?
- Understanding what platforms to be on
- What being active means
- How to use social tools to help
To accomplish this article, I reached out to Emeric Ernoult from Agora Pulse to take 30 minutes out of his day to do a Blab.im interview with me. Immediately I knew this interview was a hot topic. We had a ton of live viewers jump on to listen, learn, & ask questions.
In this interview, I asked Emeric questions like:
Why is social media important to businesses now?
Are there any businesses you think should not be on social?
What type of Reward, ROI, Payback can businesses see if they start to play in the social media field?
- What are your thoughts on the age old argument of “pick one platform and be great vs be on all platforms and be good?”
- How can companies do this social media thing and save time, money, and their sanity?
- What are the top 4 tools businesses can use to make social easier… better… faster?
- What about your product what makes it better than the rest?
As always, happy Learning!
Latest posts by George Thomas (see all)
- Hubcast 128: Live From The Sales Lion Headquarters - February 24, 2017