- What my trip to Copenhagen Denmark taught me about Danish culture, speaking to a “shy” audience, and the wisdom of Jay Baer
- Thoughts on attending “Business Gets Personal” where Gary Vaynerchuk, Dave Ramsey, and Seth Godin spoke together for a full day in NYC…and the very “interesting” relationship between the 3 as they were on stage
- An example of “content marketing done right“– Health Catalyst
- More on the content vs inbound debate (no, it’s never going to go away)
- And a bunch of other thoughts that enter my mind 😉
As always, I hope these episodes make your trip to work this week a quick one, and if you have questions for a future podcast, just email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
The following two tabs change content below.
Husband, Father, Teacher, Speaker, and generally enthusiastic guy...I'm simply here trying to make a difference, learning as I go.
Latest posts by Marcus Sheridan (see all)
- Using Video to Improve SEO and Inbound Marketing in 2017 - August 23, 2017