Learn How To Give A World-Class Workshop To Your Clients So They Have The Buy-In, Vision, And Results Everyone Is Seeking.
If you’re an Inbound or Content Marketing Agency, there is a very good chance you have, at least at times, struggled to:
- Help your client’s entire organization understand the vision of Inbound Marketing
- Get the client buy-in you need from all departments so as to make things run fluidly
- Identify and work with client employees that are subject matter experts due to their lack of “time” and commitment
- Help the Sales Department embrace an Inbound paradigm
- Start off your retainers with a “bang”—getting the quick results you desire
- Increase your retainer renewal rates
Here at The Sales Lion, we have felt all of these pains as well, but we’ve also identified the biggest key to overcoming them and creating tremendous relationships with your retainer clients:
Inbound Marketing Workshops
Over the last 5 years, Marcus Sheridan has taught Inbound and Content Marketing workshops around the globe and by so doing, has managed to create a program that not only is an incredible tool for helping new retainer clients overcome these issues above, but can also be used as a closing tool for audiences not yet engaged with an inbound company.
With such success, in 2014 Sheridan started teaching other marketing agencies how to give their own world-class workshops, a service that quickly exploded in popularity and even spawned a full day workshop on this very subject—WOW for Agencies.
If you are a marketing consultant or agency and have the desire to start giving workshops to your potential and existing clients, you may want to consider hiring Marcus to come out and give a full-day training. Specifically, this workshop training will provide you with:
- An entire outline of what an effective Inbound Marketing workshop looks like
- A list of over 100 questions to ask your audience so as to help them discover, on their own, the principles of Inbound Marketing and today’s digital consumer
- The 2 secret keys of persuading even the most difficult audiences to embrace Inbound
Feel that a full day training might be a good fit for your organization? If so, just fill in the form to the right to start the conversation: